Vacation rentals Nosy Be (Madagascar)
Filter by :
Befotaka Bay, Home The Residence, 207 Nosy Be - Madagascar
West Coconut Road, 207 Djamandjary, - Madagascar
Ambatoloaka - Nosy Be - Madagascar
Read more about holiday rentals in Nosy Be
You are with family, friends or a group and you plan to spend your holidays in Nosy Be? During this period, it is not uncommon for people to leave their homes to rent them out. You can take this opportunity to be independent, to benefit from a spirit "like at home" but also for the quality/price ratio!
Ask yourself the right questions before choosing this type of accommodation:
- Are you autonomous enough?
- Wouldn't you prefer an apartment-hotel for example for more assistance?
- Are your fellow travellers close to you or do they prefer their independence?
These questions are relevant in instance where the number of bedrooms or bathrooms is limited in some houses or villas.
From 20€ to +220€ per night depending on the situation.
Prices depend on the comfort and equipment of the house as well as the number of occupants. As a general rule and logically, the more people you are, the cheaper it will be. However, some houses are rented at a fixed price, regardless of your number.
Do not hesitate to ask for a quote, it does not engage you to anything!
There are all kinds of them! From the most luxurious villas to the most modest houses. There are those who display a very modern decor and those who combine with a local decor. There are also houses by the sea, in the town or further away.
Some homeowners leave their household staff at your disposal: caretaker, cook and cleaning lady. Some people don't.
Be sure to check out the proposals and services: swimming pool, garden, playground, accessibility, etc. All this must be taken into account.
For this, there are several options:
- Either you do your own cooking. Fresh food is available at the market (vegetables, fruits, etc.). There are also local supermarkets or grocery stores for your needs. Be careful about the distance from your home to markets that may require a small trip.
- Another alternative is to eat elsewhere in the island's many restaurants. We have listed for you on our website some good restaurants to discover.
It should also be noted that some holiday rentals have established another concept: a residential complex with its own restaurant and/or grocery store while guaranteeing the independence of guests. It is the best combination of a classic holiday rental and an apartment-hotel.
Nosy Be remains the most popular destination in Madagascar, I advise you to book in advance if you do not want to be disappointed. From August to October, it is the high season, plan to book 2-3 months in advance!
0% commission + direct contact with the service provider + best guaranteed rate
I see you coming, it's a big promotion and a scam, right?
In fact it's simple, Live Madagascar is not a booking site that takes commissions (like Booking.com for example) or a travel agency. This page was initially a simple blog on Nosy Be with tips I wanted to share because I have been living in Madagascar since 2006. Today, he has become a complete guide on the big island, but it remains a site I don't live on financially!
But why this website then?
- Provide information because Madagascar remains too "mysterious" for some people on how to get there or how to get around, what to do, what to discover etc.
- Show you my results live. If you are reading these lines, you should have noticed that I am often 1st on the various google searches with a nice emphasis. It's part of my job. Thus if you are a professional and you need a website or an improvement of your visibility in general, please let me know!