Cheap hotels in Nosy Be (Madagascar)
Filter by :
Ambondrona Antsiranana Province, Madagascar, 207 Nosy Be - Madagascar
II 07 E041 Andilana II 07 Antanamitarana, Andilana, Nosy Be, 207 Andilana - Madagascar
Boulevard du Docteur Manceau, Hell-City (Andoany) - Madagascar
Learn more about Cheap Hotels Nosy Be
You have a small budget and you are looking for an affordable hotel for your stay in Nosy Be? Against all preconceived ideas, Nosy Be is not only about luxury. And you can afford to stay in a good place without ruining yourself.
The idyllic setting of Nosy Be makes it much easier to choose your hotel. Whether it is luxury, intermediate or economical, you will certainly find yourself in the tropical atmosphere of the island. Several choices are possible. The important thing is to know if you want to be in town, in a small building or a little further away. It is even possible to find low-cost hotels by the sea.
A budget hotel does not only depend on the price displayed per night, but above all on the quality/price ratio offered. You can face some overtaxed services in so-called luxury or intermediate hotels, or you can spend an authentic stay in low-cost accommodation.
In any case, our opinion remains the same, at the risk of repeating itself: make sure you know beforehand. We list the possibilities on this site. You also have links to TripAdvisor here and feel free to read the travellers' reviews!
From 5€ to 20€ per night, you can find your own account.
There are all kinds of them: guest rooms, homestays, small bungalows, youth hostels or simple hard rooms.
There are also rooms for all types: single, double, twin, triple or family.
Do not hesitate to ask for a quote, it does not engage you to anything!
Price obligates, the service is just as basic: a bed, a desk, a fan, sometimes a safe. This depends greatly on the hotel you have chosen. A few extra euros can make you get better rooms or breakfast included.
Take note of these tips because they may be useful to you:
- Some hotels only have shared toilets. They can have a very correct maintenance, but others are definitely to be avoided.
- Even with a private bathroom, there may be no hot water or only one bucket of water at your disposal to compensate for the low shower pressure.
- Bugs are frequent in Madagascar, even in some luxury hotels. It's the climate and nature that does that. Know at a glance, or simply via an informed advice, the difference between an establishment with nature's bugs and those resulting from poor maintenance or questionable hygiene of the owners.
- In some areas, some low-cost hotels are used as pass rooms.
- Unless you stay in a guest room or with a host family where you can enjoy family meals like at home, catering can become problematic in some cases. Alternatively, you can fall back on the gargotes or visit our selection of restaurants in Nosy Be to find out where to eat.
- Booking services can sometimes be outdated. Make sure everything is in order before you arrive.
Nosy Be remains the most popular destination in Madagascar, I advise you to book in advance if you do not want to be disappointed. From August to October, it is the high season, plan to book 2-3 months in advance!
0% commission + direct contact with the service provider + best guaranteed rate
I see you coming, it's a big promotion and a scam, right?
In fact it's simple, Live Madagascar is not a booking site that takes commissions (like Booking.com for example) or a travel agency. This page was initially a simple blog on Nosy Be with tips I wanted to share because I have been living in Madagascar since 2006. Today, he has become a complete guide on the big island, but it remains a site I don't live on financially!
But why this website then?
- Provide information because Madagascar remains too "mysterious" for some people on how to get there or how to get around, what to do, what to discover etc.
- Show you my results live. If you are reading these lines, you should have noticed that I am often 1st on the various google searches with a nice emphasis. It's part of my job. Thus if you are a professional and you need a website or an improvement of your visibility in general, please let me know!