On the Dune, facing the lagoon, thehotel Libertalia has implanted its 7 stone bungalows. The bungalows have a large bed and 4 of them have an extra bed for one person, with private bathrooms, lighting and a 220V socket.
On the terrace you can enjoy the beauty of this place.
The hotel offers various activities in the surrounding area:
- Walk in the lagoon protected by a barrier reef.
- Canoe, kayak or pedal boat available to guests.
- Walking on the Platier at low tide, observation of natural aquariums, corals and shells.
- whale watching opportunities from June to October.
- snorkeling safely, discovering multicolored fish and corals in the crystalline lagoon.
- Observation of traditional Malagasy fisheries.
- Walks in the panoramic dunes looking for eggs shells Aepyornis maximus (prehistoric bird 3 meters high).
- Visit markets (FALSE CAP Monday, TSIOMBE Friday).
- Discovery of naive Antandroy tombs and walks in the dry forest: bottle trees, euphorbiac succulents and Didiereas endemic.
In the restaurant on the terrace, a "freshness of the day" menu will be served for lunch and dinner.
We invite you to participate as much as possible in the proposed activities, while remaining vigilant against solar radiation from the tropics.
Warning ! The Greater Malagasy South remains an isolated area, remember to ensure repatriation.
A mistake ?
With more than 2000 cards it is without a doubt possible. Thank you to inform us of the error noticed and we will correct it as soon as possible